The editor attaches great importance to the protection of your private life. Consequently, we undertake to respect the privacy of the personal data that we collect.
Please note that the policy may be modified or completed at any time by the website editor, especially to comply with changes in legislation, regulations, jurisprudence or technology. In this case the revision date will be clearly marked at the head of this policy. These changes engage the user as soon as they are published on line. Consequently, the user should consult this privacy and cookies policy regularly to learn of any changes.
Website: refers to the gape-cemes.fr website.
User: by visiting the website you become a user of the contents and services offered by the website.
Terminal: this is the device that you use to access and browse the website (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
2) Personal data collected
We may collect and process the following data:
- Data that you send us directly:
By browsing the website, you may provide us data, some of which can identify you (your “Personal data”). This is the case when you use a contact form, publish a comment, take part in a survey, a study or a contest, or if you subscribe to the newsletter…
This information can contain the following Personal Data :
– last name and first name
– e-mail address
– phone number
– postal address
– and any other information that you may give us through a conversation or a contact.
- Data that we collect automatically by the interaction with the website:
This is data collected via cookies, especially by Google Analytics, with for example the following data:
– data about the devices you use to access the website (computer, tablet or smartphone)
– IP address, connection and localisation data (IMPORTANT: we have installed an anonymisation device for the IP addresses collected by Google Analytics)
– system and operating platforms
– data concerning your browsing path on the website (URL of the pages visited, consultation time, search terms used, etc.).
If you use the social network functionalities provided, we have access to certain data (your first name, last name, photograph, e-mail address and number of friends) from your account with the said social network in accordance with the general conditions of use of the social network concerned. We can also collect some of your personal data when you interact with functionalities of these social networks, such as the “like” functionality.
Cookies are small files of text data in alphanumeric format that are deposited on your hard disk when you browse an Internet website. These files are generated by the server of the website visited or by a third-party server (web analysis service, advertising, etc.).
Cookies enable your identification (through your computer), when you return onto the website you visited initially. Cookies cannot retrieve or transmit any data from your hard disk, nor transmit a virus.
We can also include in our e-mails and newsletters tracing pixels, which are small image files, to determine whether messages have been opened and if the links in them have been consulted.
The cookies and similar technologies that we use can be:
- functional: i.e. necessary for the realisation of a function, such as your identification for a correspondence, a comment, or if applicable, an on-line order for example;
- analytical and efficient: i.e. related to the monitoring and marketing analysis of visits to the website;
- advertising and targeting: in the event of recourse to advertising, these cookies may save your visits and your browsing on the pages of the website or even your location, so as to allow the website and its advertising partners to send you advertisements consistent with your centres of interest and/or your geographical location;
- social networks: these are cookies placed by the sharing buttons of the social networks.
These cookies may be from the website server or third-party servers (such as Google Analytics for example).
- By setting your Internet browser:
– Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
– Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
– Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=activer-desactiver-cookies
– Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- By disabling the services of cookies on-line:
– Analytical and performance cookies: Google Analytics
– Social network cookies: Facebook – Twitter – Google+ – YouTube – LinkedIn – Instagram
If you refuse the registration of cookies on your terminal, you can continue to browse on the website, but some parts or functionalities may not work correctly.
4) Purpose of the collection and processing of your personal data
We use your personal data, with your consent, to:
- provide you with the content that you have requested (such as the newsletter, etc.),
- establish a contact and/or correspondence with you to provide you with information on our activities and/or services,
- enable you, if applicable, to communicate with other visitors to the website, especially through comments on articles,
- dispose of visitor statistics to enable us to improve the management of the website (presentation, organisation, suitability of content for your device, etc.) and your user experience,
- allow you to customise your profile so that we can offer you content and offers in relation to your expectations and centres of interest,
- provide you, where appropriate, with the products or services that you have been able to order on the website,
- collect, where applicable, payments for the products or services provided,
This processing is based on your consent and/or our legitimate interest in measuring the effectiveness of our services and the respect of our respective obligations.
5) Recipients of collected information
The editor’s activity is not to trade your personal data.
Accordingly, your personal data is only shared in the following cases:
- with our web analytics service providers (Google Analytics) ;
- with our e-mail service providers (MailChimp) ;
- with our service providers for the management of subscriber and/or customer files (such as Zoho CRM if applicable) ;
- with our payment service providers (such as PayPlug, PayPal ou Stripe, if applicable) ;
- with our suppliers of products or services marketed via the website (if applicable) and the corresponding logistics;
- within the framework of legal obligations or to enforce our conditions of use of the website and, generally, to protect our rights;
- and if you make the request, such as for example, when appropriate, you use a method of authentication provided by a social network or if you arrive on the website via a click on an advertisement or a link from a partner website.
6) Duration of the conservation of your personal data
Your personal data is retained by the editor and/or its service providers for the time necessary to provide the services corresponding to the collection of this data or to respond to your request.
7) Protection of your Personal Data
We attach the greatest importance to the security of the website and your personal data. It is stored on our server at our hosting provider in a secure environment, in conformity with GDPR regulations.
Our security system includes the following elements:
- Protection of the website by Let’s Encrypt certificate on the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) system.
- Pare-feu et surveillance des malware par Wordfence de Defiant.
- Encryptage spécifique des adresses e-mail par Email Encoder Bundle.
- Anonymisation of your IP address in relation to Google Analytics processing by Google Analytics Germanized.
- Administrators’ access protected by complex passwords.
For your part, you are responsible for the protection of your login and password and should protect yourself against unauthorised access to them; especially if you share a terminal, you should make sure that you logout completely after every use.
8) Your Rights in relation to your Personal Data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- right of access: you can access the Personal Data that we hold on you.
- right to rectification: You can update your data where appropriate in the management interface of your settings or ask us to perform this update.
- right to erasure: you can ask us to erase your personal data.
- right to portability: you can ask us to return the personal data that you have provided to us in the form of a machine-readable file.
To exercise any of these rights use the contact button in the last paragraph below. We shall make our best efforts to provide you with this information or make changes or erasure within 30 days of receipt of your request, accompanied, because of our security and confidentiality obligation, by proof of your identity, and except in the case of requests that are clearly abusive by their number or their repetitive or systematic nature.
We are however likely to retain some of your personal data when the law requires it or for a legitimate reason, and notably to assert our rights in the event of a dispute.
9) Applicable Regulations
The website is subject to French law and in particular to the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament and the Council on 27 April 2016, and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 (amended).
For any information on the regulations in force, consult the CNIL website.
For any information or request…